Yesterday did a bunch of work on my piece “Minor Kill”.  I decided to redo the drums mix, and while I was at it I recorded some new organ parts…

Yesterday did a bunch of work on my piece “Minor Kill”.  I decided to redo the drums mix, and while I was at it I recorded some new organ parts for the piece.  Revamped version should be done in a day or so.

Also wrote the scripts for two YouTube vids.  Shooting later this week (if in fact you can call it “shooting” when your instrument is a point and shoot camera with video capability). 

Designed another 10 or so patches for the Digitech RP250.

This is fun so far.

Leave a Reply